Free Legal Consultation: Ph.: (781) 320-0062; Text to: (617) 285-3600. Or Click here to send us a confidential Contact Form.
Like many attorneys, I’ve been getting a lot of calls recently from present and potential new accident and injury clients, who want to know how their cases are going to impacted by the quarantine and social distancing measures currently in effect in Massachusetts (as well as across the United States). Potential new clients who have been recently injured due to someone else’s neglect also want to know if we can take on new cases. I want all of our existing clients, as well as potential new clients, to know that we are providing uninterrupted legal services and communications during this time. While most law offices and insurance companies have instructed all staff to work remotely, we can and we are still actively litigating and negotiating our cases.
- Regular mailed and email correspondence with defense attorneys and insurance company staffs has proceeded as normal.
- All discovery in the form of written interrogatories and/or requests for documents is proceeding as normal.
- Depositions that would normally be conducted in-person can and will be conducted via videoconferencing.
- While the Massachusetts court system remains close for normal business, the courts are not completely shuttered: Court clerk’s offices are operating, albeit with reduced staffed, and we are communicating with staff in all court clerk’s offices to maintain the forward movement of our clients’ cases. Please click here to see the latest updates from the Executive Office of the Massachusetts Trial Court relative to Covid-19.
- While in-person meetings at my office or home visits to my clients’ homes or offices is temporarily not possible due to stay-at-home orders issued by Governor Charlie Baker (as well as federal authorities), I myself remain just as available to speak with by phone or videoconferencing via Skype or Zoom.
Any clients that have any questions at all about their cases are free to contact me by phone or email, at any time. Potential new clients can also reach out to me to discuss a recent accident or injury in order to determine whether or not they have an actionable case, by phoning me at Ph.: (781) 320-0062, or Ph.: (617) 285-3600 or text to: (617) 285-3600, or clicking here to send us a Contact Form, or emailing me to: email@example.com. As always, there is no charge for this free consultation.
A partial list of our practice areas follows. If you are not an existing client of ours, but have suffered an injury in any of the below practice areas and want to learn whether or not you have a valid case that could award you financial damages, please don’t hesitate to call us or contact us. I’d be glad to speak with you about what happened, how you were injured and whether or not you have a valid case for financial compensation.
A Partial List of Our Personal Injury Practice Areas:
- Car Accidents
- Bicycle – Car Accidents
- Pedestrian – Car Accidents
- Car / SUV Rollover Accidents
- Distracted Driving Accidents / Cellphone Accidents
- Rear-End Car Crash Accidents
- Teenage Driver Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- MBTA Transportation Accidents
- Premises Liability Accidents
- Drowning & Swimming Pool Accidents
- Escalator and Elevator Accidents
- Falling Merchandise Accidents
- Negligent Security Cases
- Parking Lot & Parking Garage Injuries
- Porch & Deck Accidents
- Sexual Assault Injuries
- Snow & Ice Injuries
- Stairway/Staircase Accidents
- Supermarket Accidents & Injuries
- Construction Site Accidents
- Scaffolding & Ladder Injuries
- Social Host Liability
- Dog Bite / Animal Attack Injuries
- Food Poisoning & Food Injuries
- Medical Malpractice
- Failure to Diagnose Cancer
- Nursing Home Neglect and Abuse
- Nursing Home Bedsores
- Nursing Home Fall
- Nursing Home Medication Errors
- Defective Drug Injuries
- Defective Medical Products
- Defective Hip Implants
- Vaginal Mesh Injuries
- Workers’ Compensation
- Brain Injuries
- Spinal Cord & Neck, Back Injuries
- Burn Injuries/Explosion Injuries
- Wrongful Death Cases